Sunday, May 27, 2012

Growing up!


Nadia had her last set of boosters on Friday, and she's now sitting at 12lbs. She's getting so big, I don't even notice until I really think about it, or look at pictures from when we first brought her home.

She's such a pretty girl, I love her.

We've introduced her to the ferrets, although that was about a week or so ago. She's very gentle with them, she just likes to follow them around and give them kisses. They aren't so fond of it, they prefer to do their own thing, but they don't mind her. When she's calm the'll go to her and lick her face, it's pretty adorable. I'm glad to see she's so sweet to them. She loves everyone, so I'm not surprised, everyone is Nadia's best friend!

I'll post a video of her and the ferrets pretty soon. I reaaaally need to get a new camera, I don't want to miss out on getting really good pictures of her as a little pup!

No comments:

Post a Comment