Saturday, May 12, 2012

New Friends

Nadia made a new friend today, although they're only in town for a short bit. We went out for a walk and there was a beautiful corgi/sheltie mix named Lucy Liu playing with her owner. She was off her leash, and very well behaved playing some catch in the complex. We went over and chatted with them for a while, and Nadia was SO excited! She was running around and rolling all over the place. Lucy was very gentle with her, and very sweet. I mentioned to him that I plan on training Nadia as a Therapy Dog, and he asked about the process. After explaining it, and saying that Lucy is most likely already well-trained enough to take the CGC, he said he'd definitely look into it. I hope they do!

I wish I had gotten some pictures or video, but we didn't bring a camera or phone and it was too dark anyway. Oh well! Many more friends in our future, anyway. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment